Yorktown Crew Fundraising
The YHS crew team depends on fundraisers to help cover the cost of equipment, such as oars and shells; boat storage fees; insurance; and other essential items. Our fundraising activity also helps keep down the costs to individual rowers and their families.
- The 2020 Holiday Wreath Sale has ended but you can still click on the link below to make a holiday donation to keep Crew afloat: The wreath sale is the largest fundraiser in support of Yorktown Crew. A portion of the proceeds goes to the boosters. Athletes are responsible for selling wreaths or paying the wreath buy-out fee. To support YHS Crew and buy a holiday wreath, Click Here.
- Ergathon: Yorktown rowers sign-up to row on ergs in 30-minute shifts during the event, which is held during March. A portion of our proceeds go to charity. To sponsor a Yorktown rower during the ergathon, click here.
- Yorktown Relays: Joined by local high schools, this fun, Yorktown-hosted event is an indoor rowing competition on ergs, usually held in February. To support the Yorktown Relays, click here.
- Amazon Smile: Earn change for YHS Crew when you shop on Amazon by clicking below – you will have to register to support Yorktown Crew (7066179). This is a great way to help out.
- Harris Teeter: Link your Harris Teeter card to benefit Yorktown Crew. Parents need to link their VIC cards annually. You can go on line and connect, or when shopping at Harris Teeter, you can ask the checkout attendant to please link their cards. It’s very easy.