2021 Crew for a Cure Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Thanks to Our 2020 Sponsors!
Around Town Movers
Underwood BRAND Development Company
Persimmon Street Ceramics
Livin’ THE Pie Life
Busy Buddies SeniorCare Moving and Move Management
What is Crew for a Cure?
The Yorktown Crew Team will raise funds for their team and for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) by participating in an Ergathon — a rowing competition on ergometers (indoor rowing machines). Their goal is to row for a combined total of 400k in an afternoon for their team and to fight blood cancers in memory of Yorktown rower Henry Burneson who lost his life to Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in 2015 at age 17.
When is it?
This year’s Crew for a Cure Ergathon will be held on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 outside at Yorktown High School, 5200 Yorktown Blvd. in Arlington.
Why Sponsor Crew for a Cure?
- Support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society which is working to find cures for blood cancer, and save kids like Henry.
- Healthy kids and a healthier community! Crew is the largest team sport at Yorktown; nearly 100 rowers have been exercising daily on their own since the Fall to make the team and be ready for their season. They are ready to row for Yorktown and LLS!
- Sponsors’ business logos will be seen around our area on more than 100 t-shirts at the Ergathon, around our neighborhood, and at regional regattas. Let everyone know that you support both a cure for blood cancers, and healthy kids in our neighborhood!
- We will also provide links to sponsor’s websites from the YHS Crew website.
- Sponsors receive our sincere thanks as well as tax benefits for donations, and a t-shirt with their logo. A letter will be sent to corporate sponsors with tax information. A portion of the donation (10%) will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and remainder to the non-profit Yorktown Crew Boosters.
Ready to Participate?
- Donate by Venmo: @Yorktown-Crew or PayPal: email@example.com or send a check (made out to Yorktown High School Crew Boosters) to: Yorktown High School Crew, Margaret Simkovsky, 6217 36th St. N, Arlington, VA 22213.
- Send your corporate logo for printing on the Ergathon t-shirts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email questions to Margaret at email@example.com .
For additional information, including Paypal and Venmo donation options, you can download the YHS Crew Ergathon Flyer.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors!