- Training & More
- Venues & Directions
- Winter Conditioning
- Spring Break Training
- Off Season Opportunities
- Season Highlights
- 2014 - 2015
- 2013 - 2014
- 2012 - 2013
- 2011 - 2012
- 2010 - 2011
- 2009 - 2010
- 2008 - 2009
St. Andrew's School
350 Noxontown Road
Townsend, DE 19734
From Washington, DC:
- Go east on Rt. 50 over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge until it intersects with Rt. 301. (Middletown is approximately 1 hour from the Bay Bridge).
- Continue on 301 North into Delaware.
- One half mile past 301 Hess Truck Stop you will come to a traffic light with a Lowes on the right; turn right at the light on to Rt. 299 East.
- Continue on 299 through the center of Middletown.
- At the fourth light take a right onto Silver Lake Road. Proceed until it ends at Noxontown Road.
- Turn left on to Noxontown Road and follow it over the bridge and turn into the second entrance on the right into the gated Rodney Point Picnic Grounds.
A link to Google maps can be found here.
The drive is about 110 miles and can be done easily in 2.5 hours or less, depending on traffic and your speed.
A word of caution, there are frequent speed traps on 301 in Maryland after it splits with Rt. 50.
For those so inclined, there is a Starbucks on Rt. 299 just before you turn on to Silver Lake Road.