Yorktown Crew Fundraising
The YHS crew team depends on fundraisers to help cover the cost of equipment, such as oars and shells; boat storage fees; insurance; and other essential items. Our fundraising activity also helps keep down the costs to individual rowers and their families.
- Holiday Wreath Sales: The wreath sale is the largest fundraiser in support of Yorktown Crew. For each $25 wreath sold, $12.50 goes to the boosters. Athletes are responsible for selling wreaths or paying the wreath buy-out fee. To support YHS Crew and buy a holiday wreath, click here.
- Ergathon: Yorktown rowers sign-up to row on ergs in 30-minute shifts during the event, which is held during March. A portion of our proceeds go to charity. To sponsor a Yorktown rower during the ergathon, click here.
- Yorktown Relays: Joined by local high schools, this fun, Yorktown-hosted event is an indoor rowing competition on ergs, usually held in February. To support the Yorktown Relays, click here.
- Amazon Smile: Earn change for YHS Crew when you shop on Amazon by clicking smile.amazon.com and designating #7066179 Yorktown Crew Boosters.
- eScrip: Please list eScrip #154545859, Yorktown Crew, as your beneficiary. You can sign up or renew (required each year) online at escrip.com